Saturday, April 24, 2010

dELiA*s Reese Boot Cut Jeans



Price: 44.50+tax
Cut: Low-Rise Boot Jeans
Quality: Normal to Highish
Stretches: Yes

dELiA*s Reese Jeans. I am very picky when it comes to jeans. I'm a short person so it's hard for me to find jeans that actually fits and doesn't drag. One thing I like about dELiA*s jeans is that it's true to the measurement. So anyways, about the jeans. I usually wear boot cut jeans and occasionally straight or skinny. At dELiA*s, I ended up buying the Reese Jeans aka boot cut jeans. The jeans was a perfect fit. I bought two pairs of the same style. One in short and the other in petite. Short for when I'm wearing sneakers and petite when I'm wearing flats. Short and petite refers to the length of the jeans. The great thing about these jeans is that it stretches. I'm a little bit on the heavy side(chubby but not overweight) especially on my butt and thigh area. It didn't feel constricting one bit, it was very easy to move around. I love these jeans but the thing I hate about it is the back pockets. It tends to make my butt a little bigger...

dELiA*s usually have specials like "try on a pair of jeans, get $10 certificate" or "buy one get one half off". I'm a cheap person, so I try to get whatever special discount I can get.

No comments: