Saturday, April 24, 2010

Eucerin Original Moisturizing Creme



Texture: Very Thick Cream
Scent: Fragrance Free(sort of reminds me of medicine smell)
It's Purpose:Moisturize (clinically proven effective for very dry, sensitive skin).
Cost: $13-17





What I use it for:

Face: When my face is unbelievably dry, I use this. It helps my dry irritated skin go back to normal within 24-48hrs. It's very safe to use on the face. It does not clog pores or causes breakouts. The only problem I have with it is that it's very thick. I know that Eucerin came out with a thinner formula, but this is the one that I bought so I'm stuck with it. It's a great product and when(or if ever considering it's huge) I use it all up, I'm probably going to buy it again. I forgot to mention, when applying to the face, it tends to be "greasy". Other than that, it's perfect for very dry irritated skin. I only use it on my face when it's dry(very flaky) and irritated. Usually(0nce again) during weather changes.

Foot: I'm a runner. I run for about 25-30min nonstop. Running results to blisters and "loose" skin on my foot. Probably the cause of my shoes... Anyways, one night, I noticed that my skin was loose on my foot. When I say loose, I mean when it looks all wrinkled. Think of an old person with wrinkled skin. That's similar to what my foot had looked like. I applied this before going to bed. The next morning, patches of my dried out blister was almost unnoticeable and my foot had regained it's elasticity.

No comments: