Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shiseido Pureness Balancing Softener Alcohol-Free


Shiseido Pureness
Balancing Softener
Alcohol-Free
Price: $19.99+tax
Scent: Fresh

Shiseido Pureness is a great line. The smell is very fresh and not overpowering. When I first used it, it was during my "Disgusting Skin Phase". My skin was very irritated to the point that I was prescribed prednisone and had to take benadryl. My left eye was a bit swollen and my skin texture completely changed. It was VERY bumpy ALL over my face which was spreading down my neck and I had rashes below my chin. I had some sort of allergy reaction from a product that I had used the night before. The weather condition had made it a lot worse. After the allergies started to calm down a bit, I noticed that the bumps left my skin looking "wrinkled". It looked bad. A long with the other products that I bought, this was one of them. The toner is alcohol free so I didn't have to worry about any kind of drying. It did soften my face and enhanced the moisturizer that I had used.

I won't buy this again because it was great, but it wasn't that great. It didn't improve my complexion but it did help my face become less tight after cleansing. It does what it says, it softens, but that's all it does.




No comments: