Saturday, April 24, 2010

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion


Clinique Dramatically Different
Moisturizing Lotion
Price: $9.99 for the
tube
Brand: Clinique
Scent: Fragrance Free

Please excuse my valley girl accent, but OMG this is like one of the best moisturizing lotion that I have ever used. LIKE OH MY GOSH. Okay, I'm done with the valley girl accent. So anywayz, this really is a great moisturizer. I use it for my daytime skin care routine. I ran out so I'm planning to buy more, this time maybe the big bottle. I first used this during my "Disgusting Skin" phase. I think this was the main product that improved my overall texture. My skin went back to normal(way more hydrated than normal) and the wrinkles were gone. I only use this during the day time because I did notice that it doesn't absorb to the skin well. It gives off a dewyish look. A little dewier look than I prefer, but it still looks nice. I don't like my face to have any excess at night time and every time I apply this, it really does feel like I have excess products on my face. It doesn't feel heavy but it does give off some weight on the face.

No comments: